68th Republic Day at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospita, Bhubaneswar.
2) The students of HMCH and one student of BDS will be getting Gold Medals in the 47th Convocation of Utkal University on 16.02.2016.
The students of HMCH and one student of BDS will be getting Gold Medals in the 47th Convocation of Utkal University on 16.02.2016.
3) Inauguration of the renovated N-Computing e-Library at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar
Inauguration of the renovated N-Computing e-Library at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital,
A Technical renovation work done at the e-Library at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
The previous 30 nos. of desktop computers were upgraded to 30 nos. of N-Computing devices at the e-
Library with 1 no. of Linux Server. Renovated e-Library at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Central
Library was inaugurated by our Hon’ble Chairman, Hi-Tech Group of Institutions Dr. Tirupati Panigrahi on
the occasion of 67th Republic Day on 26-01-2016. Director Mr. Suresh Kumar Panigrahi, Principal,
Medical Supdt., HODs of different department, Chief Operating Officer, Administrative Officer,
Administrator were present on the occasion. The student will experience a high speed lease line and
latest technologies in that e-Library while accessing the e-Journals.
67th Republic Day at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital
67th Republic Day was celebrated at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital campus on the 26th January
2016. The morning started with “Ram Dhun” followed by “Patriotic Songs” around the campus. Students
and Staffs of the Hi-Tech Group of Institution assembled at the parade ground with properly dressed.
Hon’ble Chairman, Hi-Tech Group of Institutions Dr. Tirupati Panigrahi hoisted The National Flag with
Director Mr. Suresh Kumar Panigrahi on the dias. The Nation Antham was performed by the students of
Hi-Tech Public School. March past parade was done by security wing of Hi-Tech Group of Institutions.
Then our Chairman addressed the crowd followed by the Cultural Activity performed by students of
Hi-Tech Science College and Hi-Tech Public School. The morning of 67th Republic Day at Hi-Tech Medical
College & Hospital campus ended in a joyful note. MORE...
5) Gold Medals Received By Our Students In The 46th Convocation Of Utkal University
The photos taken during the receiving of the awards.
6) 2ND Prize in K.U.SHAH Senior Consultant Award Paper presentation at National Conference of Otorhinolaryngologists of India(AOICON -2015) held at Raipur from January 7th - 11th 2015.
2ND Prize in K.U.SHAH Senior Consultant Award Paper presentation at National Conference of Otorhinolaryngologists of India(AOICON -2015) held at Raipur from January 7th - 11th 2015.
Dr Rajlaxmi Panigrahi,
Department of E.N.T,
HiTech Medical College and Hospital.
The names & details are available on AOICON-2015 website.
7) Certificates received from Paediatric PG students in various levels - Poster presentation, Quiz and others.
Certificates received from Paediatric PG students in various levels - Poster presentation, Quiz and others.
Press Releases - Meditrina Hi-Tech Cardiac Care Centre
10) "FREEDOM FOR WOMEN-WORK FREELY : ENJOY LIFE" An awareness Workshop on the Law on Sexual Harassment.
"FREEDOM FOR WOMEN-WORK FREELY : ENJOY LIFE"
An awareness Workshop on the Law on Sexual Harassment.
11) Gold Medals received by our students in the 45th Convocation of Utkal University
Gold Medals received by our students in the 45th Convocation of Utkal University
The following Gold Medals were received by our students on 25.04.2013 in the 45th Convocation of Utkal University. The photos taken during the receiving of the awards.
1. Mandakini Parhi Memorial Gold Medal for securing the highest marks in the subject of Obst. & Gynecology in the 3rd. professional Part-II (9th.semester) MBBS Examination of 2012 has been awarded to MEDHA SINGH of HI-TECH. MEDICAL COLLEGE, BBSR.
2. Dr. Nirmal Kumar Mohanty Memorial Gold Medal for securing highest marks in FMT in the 2nd. Professional (5th.semester) MBBS examination of 2012 has been awarded to SAYAMBIKA MISHRA of HI-TECH. MEDICAL COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR.
3. Prof. Sanatan Pujari Memorial Gold Medal for securing 1st. position in the 1st.professional 2nd. Semester MBBS Examination, 2012 has been awarded to SONALI BARIK of HI-TECH. MEDICAL COLLEGE, BHUBANESWAR.
Lord Ganesh Puja celebrated at HMCH BBSR
An humble worship to our respected and beloved teachers at HMCH BBSR
5th Annual Day of Hi-Tech College of Physiotherapy
Hi-Tech College of Physiotherapy celebrated its 5th Annual Day of 9th September (Sunday). The function was an ending to weeklong celebration of World Physiotherapy Day on 8th Sep 2012.
Dr. Damodar Rout, Hon’ble Minister for Health & Family Welfare was the Chief Guest of the function. He instructed out the importance of Physiotherapy for all, including ailing and fit persons.
Dr. Jyoti Pahigrahi, Hon’ble Chairperson, State Commission for Women was also present as Guest of Honour. She emphasized on Physiotherapy education and its utilization in women and child development.
Dr. Tirupati Panigrahi, Hon’ble Chairman of Hi-Tech Group of Institutions also was present during the occasion and explained the need of Physiotherapy for needy patients. Among others were present Dr. Prem Ranjan Ojha, Principal, Hi-Tech College of Physiotherapy. Dr. Umakanta Tripathy, Deputy Medical Superintendent of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Mrs. Malkeen Behera, In-charge of the Department of Physiotherapy, Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital.
The function started with Gold Medal Awards for meritorious students for the various academic years. “Physio Pulse 12” the 3rd edition of Annual Souvenir was released during the function. The students of Physiotherapy college demonstrated their cultural and extracurricular activities in various dance, song, and drama programme.
Orientation Programme for 2012-13 MBBS Students
16) The XXXth ANNUAL CONFERENCE of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE (Odisha State Branch) on 18th February, 2012
The XXXth ANNUAL CONFERENCE of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE (Odisha State Branch)
on 18th February, 2012 was organized by Department of Community Medicine, Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital.
Theme of the Conference: “Millenium Developments Goals and various Other Issues Related to Public Health”
A Souvenir was published on this occasion.
1. Dr. Bikash Nayak & others: “Health and demographic profile of people in coastal villages of Chatrapur block, Odisha: A Baseline Survey”
2. Dr. Syed Irfan Ali: “Utilization of safe motherhood services: A study in rural areas of Ganjam, Odisha”
3. Dr. Venkatarao E. & others: “Factors affecting acceptance and use of IUCD in Odisha”
4. Dr. Harsavardhan Nayak & others: “ A study on awareness about contraceptive measures among adolescent girls and married women”
5. Dr. Ipsa Mohapatra & others: “Post partum care services in urban slum area of Bhubaneswar”
6. Dr. Sonali Kar: “ Prevalence of Worm Infestation in Odisha”
7. Dr. Jarina begum: “ Utilization of JSY services in rural areas of Gajapati District”
8. Dr. Rabi Ranjan Jha & others: “A rapid assessment of the morbidity profile among elderly in an urban slum of Bhubaneswar"
9. Dr. Kazi Ashique Firdous & others: “Evaluation of Malaria control component of NVBDCP”
10. Dr. Amit Sahu & others: “Profile of RTA cases at MKCG Medical College Hospital, Berhampur”
11. Dr. Bulu Mohanty & others: “ Comparison of tumor effect with survival analysis of breast cancer patients based on censored data”
12. Mr. S. K. Panigrahi (State IMNCI Program Coordinator, UNICEF, Odisha) & others: “Awareness of service providers and beneficiaries about VHND in Jagatsinghpur District of Odisha”
13. Dr. A. Mahapatra & others: “Study on prevalence of headache among medical students in VSS Medical College”
14. Dr. Himanshu Prasad Acharya & others: “ A study on bio-medical waste management in VSS Medical College, Burla”
5th Annual Conference of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGISTS