The Department of orthopaedics has been functioning with well equipped with most modern equipment for the treatment of Trauma. The department specializes in latest techniques of all kind of musculo-skeletal problem ranging from arthritis to sports injuries, to complex broken bones, bone tumors and childhood conditions like scoliosis are treated most effectively. A wide range of stabilization and fusion are regularly undertaken. The department is heavily supported by well qualified and experienced Physiotherapist. The department is well equipped with state-of-the-art instruments, Image Intensifier and Hydraulic Remote Control O.T table, Latest Power Drill etc.
- Well equipped OPD with 3 independent Operation Theatres.
- Academic Demonstration Room.
- Attached Physiotherapy & Acupressure Units with well qualified Personnel.
- Well equipped 30 bedded inpatient dept with separate Male & Female Ward.
- ttached Accident Service Unit.
- Demonstration Room for Clinical Discussion & Quiz.